Video: "Married To Jonas"



This show is my new fix. Lately I've been so caught up in CBS's Big Brother that I've abandoned many of my favorite shows but somehow I found Married To Jonas and I love it.

I am by far a Jonas Brothers fan but Danielle (affectionately called "Dani" by her loved ones) and Kevin Jonas have won with over with their fresh new spin on the reality television circuit. Produced by none other than E!'s favorite boy toy Ryan Seacrest you know this show is destined to be a hit.

I never knew Dani was Italian nor that the couple lived in New Jersey...instant fan here!

Dani's family grants us all the laughs and giggles a reality show should give while Kevin's family makes you want to hug Dani and say woo woo.

It's only the first episode and I'm all in. I'm hoping for the sake of my nerves that the Jonas family embraces Dani a little more..or they'll have to deal with Dani's fam (and my posts)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...