VIDEO: The Face Behind MediaTakeOut

I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that Fred Mwangaguhunga, the owner of the infamous MediaTakeOut site, was once an attorney. Maybe this explains how he has yet to get himself sued behind some of those outlandish stories he posts daily on his site.

Now I'm not knocking anyone's hustle and their right to post and speak freely on THEIR site (cause you dayum sure ain't gonna tell me what to say or post on mine) but there have been many claims, mostly from people featured in MTO's stories, that the stories are false. These claims are easy to believe when you read and see some of the them but again to each his own. This guy has managed not to get sued so in my mind Media Fakeout isn't bogus breaking any laws.

Anywho, check out Fred as he sat down with The Breakfast Club this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...