FASHION PAUSE: 85th Annual Academy Award Greats

I won't lie, I mainly only watch the red carpet shows during awards season to see the greats and hates of gowns and tuxes on yours and my favorite celebs and I must say last night did NOT disappointment me at all. Although I watched most of the award show and my little fav didn't win the fashion made up for it all.

Let's get into my 4 best dressed winners.





Yes! And in that order!!

Honey, but did you see the back of Halle's dress?


Halle Berry can do no harm when in my book when it comes's to fashion.

I adore her style. And speaking of adore, how adorable was Charlize Theron's haircut.


She revealed on the red carpet last night that the chop was for a movie role and is actually growing back...the cut was even shorter months ago. I say she should stick with it.

Stacy Keibler usually does nothing for me but last night I thought she looked simply beautiful, loved the back of the dress the most, and she and George Clooney were a match in heaven in their gray hues.


Do I even need to explain why I chose Naomi Watts? I mean, just look at her!


And her date, Liev Schreiber, wasn't too shabby on her arm either.

 Now onto, the honorable mentions.




The only reason Miss Kelly Rowland  isn't on my best dressed list is because she hosted on the red carpet for ABC but had she not and wore this very same dress as a guest she would have given one of my other gals a run for her money. I loved everything...the dress, the hair and make up.

Also looking very pretty was Best Actress winner Jennifer Lawrence.


I think I liked this look so much because the dress was so big (so big that she fell in it) and it reminded me of a bridal gown.


source

Jennifer Garner looked stunning in her fitted number with a gaudy flowing behind.


I don't think Jen's gown photographs as well as it looked live on television but it is nonetheless beautiful on her.


Dress/Gown Designers:

Charlize Theron: Dior Haute Couture
Kelly Rowland: Donna Karen Atlier
Halle Berry: custom Versace
Jennifer Garner: Gucci
Jennifer Lawrence: Dior Haute Couture
Stacy Keibler: Naeem Khan r
Naomi Watts: Armani Prive

PICS: Getty Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...