AUDIO: Did Khloe Kardshain Odom Confirm Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner Are Dating?



Still picking up the slack for Kim, Khloe Kardashian-Odom did Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning in an attempt to promote Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation  airing this Sunday on E!.

The creepiest part of this morning's interview is when Ryan questioned Khloe about younger sister Kylie Jenner's friendship/relationship with Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith  and Jada Pinkett Smith. Remember a while back we spotted Kylie and Jaden in London looking to be on a date or two.

Anywho, check out the interview below.


“I will say, I’m kind of obsessed with Jaden. I think he’s so sweet…but I will also say they’re teenagers and I really can’t keep teenagers straight. You just never know. Everything is up and down, but they’re definitely best friends.” - Khloe Kardashian Odom



Word on the street is Kendall  Jenner passed Jaden off to Kylie.


Even if that were the case, he seems pretty happy with Kendal...


“I was in LA, we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, and then she came here and surprised me, so that’s pretty baller. She’s one of my best friends. It’s pretty awesome.”
source 


As we all should know,  Khloe rightfully sat in this morning because Kimmy was off getting officially divorced from douche bag Kris Humphries...that deserves it's own post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...