DATE NIGHT: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Dine In NYC

I am so glad that Kanye West has made it back to the states amdist rumors that he abandon pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian while working on his new album in Paris.




I don't know why, but I truly feel that we've got it all wrong this time with our assumptions of these two and their arrangement. I believe that Kim and Kanye were seeing one another all along unbeknownst to the many. I  just don't see Kanye being that heartless and careless this early along. It's also cheaper to keep her but I won't cloud this post with too much negativity.

Anywho, maybe's he's back on the lens with Kim due to her nearing closer her due date and hopefully she'll be halting much of her work and travel after this New York trip.

Photos: Pacific Coast News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...