SEEN: Teyana Taylor & Beyonce


Teyana Taylor was able to catch Beyonce's The Mrs. Carter Show in Paris earlier this week where she met up backstage with Beyonce where they shared a heart to heart conversation...which Teyana later shared with Instagram.





Left the show in tears... Had a lil heart to heart wit The Queen Bey after her show. She told me how proud of me she was, & she knew i would be a star since the first time I taught her my Harlem moves lol i told her im not impressed with me YET but my season is coming soon she checked me and said "ya season is NOW & When u stop worrying about what haters got to say, you'll start to notice that the RITE people are rooting for you. I am, I see you. I'm here for you whenever u need an ear"- Beyonce ❤❤ I love you Bey thanks for all of ur kinds words. 

How sweet, has there ever been anyone to met Miss Beyonce and say she wasn't a delight?  She seems to be a genuinely sweet person...or an awesome actress. I'll take sweet for my preference.

Anywho, check out some awesome pics below.



Teyana had good seats...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...