YAY OR NAY: 2013 MTV Movie Awards

Just about everyone at the MTV Movie Awards last night deserved to be on my Yay or Nay list...either they looked dayum good to me and I wanted to make sure I wasn't tripping or they looked a hot mess and I wanted you to say it and not me.

Let's get into it...

Jenni 'JWoww' Farley

Ke$ha

Snoop Dogg

Kerry Washington 

Jamie Foxx 

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi

Kylie Minogue 

Sammi Giancola

Selena Gomez

Zoe Saldana

RuPaul 

Brittany Snow 


I can tell just about everyone thought they came with their A game last night but I can't even pick a fav. I like some dresses not the shoes and vice versus. 


The only one I can comment about is Corinne Bishop, Jamie Foxx's daughter, who I still consider a baby yet she's 19 in a freakum dress...why can't they stay young forever?


Nayyyyyyyyyy, put on some clothes girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...