YAY OR NAY: Kelly Rowland In All White


Kelly Rowland was glowing over the weekend in Spring's hottest hue of the moment, white, while wearing a a Izmaylova jumper at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in LA.

Kelly was on hand to lend her vocal talents at the ceremony as well as grace the red carpet with her sophisticated style.



Miss Kelly can do no wrong when it comes to fashion in my opinion but this look is ill fitting in the breast and mesh area. With that said, Kelly gets a pass because the hair, make up and physique are so on point who but me would notice something ass small as the fit around her breasts.

It's a YAY for me...you?

Look who almost stole Kelly's look over the weekend...


I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to give Julianne Hough a big ole NAY on the strength of Kelly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...