Chris Brown & Rihanna Call It Quits...AGAIN.


Chris Brown confirmed his and Rihanna's break up during an radio interview with Australian radio hosts of The Kyle and Jackie Show last week stating that the songstress was 'young'.

 


“I can’t be focused on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be.”

How stupid was that? Some people should really invest in shutting the f**k up. It sounds like Chris is hurt, tried to spilled the beans yet knew better.

 If I were Rihanna I would have never went back broke up with him the second he went on radio and discussed how he beat it up but hey at least it's over...for now.

Over the weekend a less than thrilled looking Rihanna was seen at the Barclays Center watching the Nets take on the Chicago Bulls instead of performing her Diamonmds World Tour which was supposed to be going on that evening at Barclays.

 
 
 
Due to the extension of the play off games Rihanna's show was rescheduled from May 4 to May 7. I hope her look had nothing to do with Chris' remarks and more about her tour...
 
Anywho, I wonder how long this will last? Becuse the both of them are young I can see them making up by summer if they haven't found love in broken place by then.
 
Speaking of new love, I wondeer if Rihanna's recent photo with a fan transpired any of this?
 
 
 

And speaking of young, again, due to the above photos Chris supposedly un-followed Rihanna on Twitter.
 
Seriously, Chris seems hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...