FASHION PAUSE: Met Ball Fashion 2013

I know y'all didn't think that I completely forget about the Met Gala that took place this past Monday (May 6) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art...now did y'all?

I did a couple posts singling a few out (Kimmy and Bey) but they alone did not make the evening a fashionable one. Let me show a couple of my favs from the evening which included some (only some) that stuck with the Punk: Chaos to Couture theme while others simply looked smashing for any occasion.

Seriously, I think these people looked absolutely amazing!




Y'all won't believe this, even I didn't, but I liked Miss Alicia Keys' ensemble choice. I felt her choice of color and fabrics really rang true to the theme of the evening.

Have pigs begun to fly yet?


Lighting is everything.



I fell harder for the celebs that stuck to the script and actually wore a costume themed appropriate look.

I was going to do a worst dressed but I didn't want to single out the Olsen twins nor Katy Perry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...