FIRST LOOK: 'The Best Man Holiday' Movie Trailer



Malcolm D. Lee's 'The Best Man' is what I call a good African American movie. Yes it had some drama but just about all the characters were positive well educated black men and women  handling their business while maintaining nurturing friendships with their peers.

Typically when I hear about sequels I pay them no mind but even before I saw the trailer I figured The Best Man 2 would be awesome...how could Sanaa Lathan, Taye Diggs, Nia Long, Terrence HowardRegina Hall and Morris Chestnut mess up a movie? And you know a movie is good when the ENTIRE original cast comes back for the sequel.

Anywho, check out the first sneak peek to released for the movie which is set to hit theaters in November right in time for the holidays.

The whole gang gets back together for the holidays for 'The Best Man' sequel.

I cannot wait to see how all the characters evolved considering the circumstances where they left out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...