FIRST LOOK: 'Love & Hip Hop (New York)' Season 4 Trailer



Hopefully Mona Scott Young has something up her sleeve to afford the new season of Love & Hip Hop NY to make up for last year's flop of a season.





Peter Gunz is good for entertainment. After seeing him on his son's reality show Son of a Gun  I was convinced he gives no f**ks when he really really REALLY should.

I just saw Rich get played by Erica Mena on Black Ink last week...you mean to tell me I now have to second hand witness even more embarrassing moments of him weekly now? Erica must have that....

I'm here for Peter and all things great going on with Yandy come October 28 at 8pm on VH1!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...