VIDEO: B.o.B Goes Hardcore With New Music



Check out B.o.B.'s new video "Ready" featuring Future.




What happened to Bobby Ray the conscious rapper? I've seen more hardcore/explicit rap recently from the guy that brought us "In The Sky" than his typical good ole boy music. That shit must not have been moving units...

Or have I simply been ignoring his attempts to sound street like?

“This project is a lot more effortless than anything because I’ve really shown the full spectrum of what I can do musically, so now I’m just having fun with it. I’m 24 years old, so I’m partying,”
Source

For those of you who can't get enough of the new B.o.B. be sure to pick up his new album Underground Luxury this December.

BTW, the track is tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...