I'm So Sick of Jennifer Lawrence!!



Well I was but not anymore...

I've been hearing this chick's name for I don't know how long now and it became so sickening that I had to see what all the hype was about.

Well it turns it her new movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, I guess is like the sequel to the mega successful The Hunger Games, is coming out next week in which she stars so now I get it and she recently got a super cute pixie cute. I'm talking super cute to the point that's why I like her because I really know NOTHING else about her other than the press loves to say her name.

Anywho, for those of you who have no idea who she is let me introduce you to her and for those of you that are familiar with her (and probably stans) just drink it all in.



The pixie cut does it for me, the longer hair, as seen on the December issue of In Style, does her no justice. She looks like every other Caucasian actress in Hollywood but now she has her it factor...to Me.



Oh yeah and I guess the fact that she took home this year's Best Actress Oscar at the Academy Awards is a big deal as well...



That fall was epic..NOW I remember writing about her before...like recently!!

Images: Getty/Fame Flynet/Michelangelo Di Battista

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...