Kandi Burruss Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Blood Between Mom and Fiance?



So it seems according to an ABC News Radio  interview she recently did.

 Although Kandi admits she sees no reason why her mother Joyce, who is very vocal on The Real Housewives of Atlanta regarding her distrust for Kandi's fiance, should dislike Todd Tucker she knows just where she got the idea of not liking him.

"I can tell you when it started," Burruss says of the rift.  "Last year when Wendy Williams was commenting on our show every week and she was like, '[Tucker's] an opportunist.  I think he's an opportunist.'  Next thing I know, my momma comes back and is like, 'Wendy said that he was an opportunist.'"

I bet this makes Wendy's day...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...