Peebles' Daughter Goes Off In Defense of Her Mother + Threatens Chilli



Ashley Reid, the daughter of Peebles and LA Reid, recently did an online radio interview on Reid About It Radio (her show?) where she spills her emotions about how her mother was portrayed in the VH1 biopic.

Not only does Ashley claim that her mother was horribly portrayed but feels her mother is solely responsible for their careers and that the ladies mismanaged their money.

ALSO, Ashley claims that Chilli not only gave her father fellatio but others in the industry as well...and AND she found time to call Toni Brxton a whore as well.

I’m not gonna talk about Chilli sucking my father’s d-ck or most of the d-cks in the industry in the 90′s…That has nothing to do with the fact that she is a lying person, I won’t even call her a whore anymore. She’s claimed that we got it.

And let me not forget that Ashley says when she sees Chilli she's going to beat her face into concrete.


When I said on Twitter, Chilli I can’t wait to see you what I meant by that was I can’t wait to see you to beat your f-cking face into the concrete.




Check out the interview HERE.

It is my opinion that all of this bashing of the movie/TLC is coming off as guilt and Ashley should mind her freaking business. This simply makes Peebles seem more guilty than ever...but I willl say it's entertaining.

LA Reid, come get your step-daughter.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...