'The Best Man Holiday' Cast Celebrate Bi-Coastal Movie Premieres



Check out some of the awesome cast  at the NYC premiere of The Best Man Holiday.

Let me get this out of the way...Nia, Sanaa and Melissa SLAYED!!!




The man behind it all...Writer/Director Malcolm D. Lee and his beautiful wife Camille.



I can't front the cast looked phenomenal during La La land premiere as well. I don't know what Nia and Sanaa are doing but I need their beauty regimens STAT.



While most ladies will be lusting over Morris Chestnut I will have my sights on Terrence Howard. It's just something about him in his role as Quentin that I love...and he owns it.



Oh and Harper as well...


The movie hits theatres November 15...support it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...