VIDEO: Peter Gunz Regrets Marrying His Artist...DUH!!


Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

If you don't watch Love & Hip Hop NY there is no need to junk up your life with an explanation of this story but for those of you that do...check out Peter Gunz as he sits down with Hello Beautiful and basically ruins this season of LHHNY.



He's full of shit so I won't give my thoughts on him and his situation(s) so much but dang could we not have waited to see him say this on the show?

What happened to the days of not knowing what would happen on shows,even on reality shows, before they air? Maybe someone was pulling for Amina and Peter watching simply for that...maybe. Or maybe someone wanted to unknowingly watch ratchet real life shit unfold on TV.

This interview leads to me to believe the whole season will be of him chasing Tara while leading on Amina. I know it's not a big deal but dayum...I'm a certified couch potato I don't want to know this beforehand. Hell even The Hills wasn't this predictable and it was fake. Or was it?

Anywho, this interview isn't going to make me rush to my television on Monday nights is basically what I'm saying.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...