Nicole Richie Covers Marie Claire Mexico + Opens Up About Paris Hilton




John Russo/Marie Claire


Nicole Richie is stunning on the cover of Marie Claire Mexico. Inside the mag Nicole talked a lot about filming The Simple Life which brought about the topic of her old friend Paris Hilton.

"Paris has been part of my life since I was 2 years old," Richie explained. "There's a strong friendship between our families and we'll always know each other."

In other words, she keeps the bitch at a distance but speaks when she sees her because her parents are still friends with her parents.

Nicole is so funny (I wish she'd take Kim Kardashian's role on KUWTK) I think I need some Candidly Nicole.






Yes Nicki, you ARE black...oh and hey Will thee best player in Big Brother history!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...