YAY OR NAY: Is Solange Knowles Buggin'?

Solange showed up to the Spotify Pre-GRAMMYs party last night in LA wearing this Azede Jean Pierre number where she spun records for the party.



Here's my thing, the cut of the suit looks nice, actually very nice, but I would love to know the inspiration behind the creation of this dress AND Solange choosing to wear this to a event.

I'm going to give Solo a pass because this is just her style and fashion is what you make it BUT if I saw her at this party, friend or not, I would stay as far away as possible...I loathe roaches.

Also getting their party on with Spotify at Chateau Marmont was Solange's other sistah Kelly Rowland who looked very fresh faced.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...