An Emotional Jay Leno Bids Farewell To Late Night Talk Show

Stacie McChesney/NBC

After 22 years on air and a previous short lived departure the last hoorah for Jay Leno over at The Tonight Show ended last night handing over the keys to Jimmy Fallon.

The host/comedian got a little choked up, as anyone would after 22 years at the same job you actually loved, but the show was more than saddened emotions. The show featured Jay's first guest ever which was Billy Crystal and he also received well wishes in the form of music and singing from Oprah, Jack Black, Chris Paul, and Kim Kardashian just to name a few.



Back before reality television took over my life I use to love watching the first 10 or 15 minutes of  The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.It was that shwo I was first introduced to the adorable Ross Matthews who now has his own talk show and is a regular on the E! network. I was sad to see Jay semi leave back in 2009 but I now I believe it's Jimmy's time to shine and Jay's time to relax (and enjoy his vintage cars full time). Farewell Mr. Leno...I'm sure I'll see you around.



Thanks for the tears and awesome show, Jay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...