Gabrielle Union Is Looking Forward To A Prenup



Gabrielle Union sat down with Arsenio Hall on his new late night talk show to chat about many of her professional goings ons but it was her personal life that was far more interesting. It was on Arsenio that Gabrielle not only confirmed she and fiance Dwayne Wade would have a prenup in order but she also gave her reasoning as to why.

“For this marriage, the biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup…at my insistence. When you have you own stuff, you don’t need to worry about anybody else’s stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship knowing I’m here for you and you’re here for me. And the reality is, I’ve never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook, so I gotta protect my stuff. It’s the wave of the future, protecting your stuff."


I hope she's protecting her body as well while Dwayne is out having babies without her...

Source 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...