Miley Cyrus Sizzles On The Cover Of W Magazine







Can I go out on a limb and say this is the best I've seen Miley Cyrus look being as though this looks nothing like her and she's naked?

This cover photo as well as the photos inside the mag are high fashion, seductive, provocative, glamorous and creative as fuck something the pop singer has dabbled with before not pulling off the anticipated looks as she does with the help of W Magazine/Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot exclusively for W.





“She’s cool, she’s scandalous,” Kristal, an apple-cheeked 13-year-old, shouts over the din. “I like her hair,” adds Morgan, a 12-year-old standing next to her. “She’s a slut,” declares Kaylee, a sullen 14-year-old with a fading magenta dye job and a mouthful of bubble gum. “I’mhere for Ariana Grande.” For all I know, she’s referring to a Microsoft Word font or a new kind of latte. This is not my scene. I am in the oppressive mayhem at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, packed on this December night for the Jingle Ball, a concert series featuring of-the-moment pop artists. Kristal and Morgan are Smilers, as Miley Cyrus diehards call themselves. Some carry a torch for Hannah Montana, the Disney Channel role that made her a star. Others favor the edgier persona introduced with her 2013 album, Bangerz.But all are fiercely devoted, waiting hours for a glimpse of Cyrus. 
Read more HERE

Is it me or is Miley resembling Ashlee Simpson in these photos...love it!

I think I'm slowly becoming a fan of Miley's music. Check out her remake of "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" by the Artic Monkeys that didn't make her  MTV Unplugged special last week (Jan 29).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...