Mo'Nique Hosts Season 4 'Love & Hip Hop: New York' Reunion



My have the mighty fallen...




I thought this reunion was much better than the entire season and wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than any reunion  moderated by Mona Scott-Young.

So the reunion was ratchet...very ratchet...but I couldn't for the life of me understand why an Oscar winner was on VH1 hosting, doing a great job might I add, a reunion show for a VH1 reality show. Do you get it?

Maybe Mo is coming for Wendy Williams who is now the only tolerated raunchy  (the Queen is classy) African American woman worth mentioning on a talk show these days AND Wendy has done the R&B Divas reunion as well but she ain't no dayum Oscar winner.

I don't have much else to say about last night. No one's outfit was a show stopper but I dug how Erica Mena was changing her clothes (not shoes) on them hoes...and other than that I have nothing. Well I kinda like Rashidah's accessories simply because I love gaudy accessroies when paired with a simple 'fit.


The best they all looked last night...



BTW, I believe Nya Lee, Rashidah Ali nor Cyn Santana should have had a place on the stage to speak more than 3 sentences. Nya gets a past because she is considered a part of the cast on VH1's website but them other two...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...