VIDEO: President Obama Admits Fox News Is Unfair To Him



Let me just say I recently started watching the Fox News network for comedic value thanks to Joel McHale over at E!'s Talk Soup. It was he that introduced me to Shepard Smith who just may be the funniest man in America and he doesn't even know it. I can't always seem to find Shep on the network but I have noticed EVERY TIME for the last two weeks that I have turned to this network they were not only speaking of President Obama but they were also trashing him too. I will give them credit for having commercials on the one time I tuned in yesterday.

Anywho, now this brings us to the extended interview of which part one originally aired Sunday (Feb. 2) during the Super Bowl pregame show. President Obama and Bill O'Reilly got a little more candid in the extended interview which aired yesterday in which O'Reilly had the NERVE to ask the President if he felt the network treats him "unfair".

Check out the 3:20 mark if you can't stomach but so much of O'Reilly.



“Fox News, I can’t speak for Fox News, but I’m the table setter here at 8 o’clock. Do you think I’m being unfair to you, do you think I’ve been giving you,” O’Reilly asked.
“Absolutely, of course you are, Bill. But I like you anyway,” Obama said.
“Give me how I’m unfair,” O’Reilly responded.
“We just went through an interview in which you asked about health care not working, IRS, were we wholly corrupt, Benghazi,” Obama said. “So, the list of issues you talk about … they’re defined by you guys in a certain way.
Fox will have material for the rest of the year because of Mr. Obama's comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...