VIDEO: Timbaland To Produce New Jodeci Album

Timbaland recently confirmed the news that he is once again working with Jodeci after a 19-year hiatus on the Hang w/ app.





Where will they be working from? The studio in rehab? Who's paying for this? What will they sing about? Does K-Ci and JoJo know about this? They're not even sexy nor popular enough for people to override their non sexiness and still support them...

Did Timbo use up all of his sensual ballads with minimal electronic beats from Space on Diary of A Mad Band? Y'all I have so many questions but I really do want some more good Jodeci content...I really do, but I don't see it. Prove me wrong, Timbo!!

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...