FIRST LOOK: Lindsay Lohan's OWN Docu-Series "Lindsay"



This preview of Lindsay Lohan's docu-series on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network has sent me into multiple emotions...and I really want Lindsay to win TOO!!



Hmmm, so we've all pretty much heard about the shenanigans that took place with Lindsay during the filming of this series. I guess my two questions would have to be:

1. What did they expect from a recovering addict (clean or not)?
2. Why am I seeing the face-to-face with Oprah?

I'm going to tune in...yes I will...BUT I hope this show was truly done in pure taste and not some effort to score rating or shame this poor girl. I'm not saying Oprah did this with that intent because I know Oprah's not standing behind those cameras daily capturing Lindsay...

Check out Lindsay this Sunday (March 9) at 10 pm on OWN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...