Kandi Burruss Covers JET Mag



In this issue of JET magazine Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss who probably wants to be known for her work outside the show opens up about her business aspirations and of course the infamous relationship between her mother Mama Joyce and fiance Todd  Tucker.


“When I speak about anything on camera I want to accomplish it before we finish taping,” Kandi tells JET regarding her drive and ambition.  “I am a ‘do what I say’ person.  I want people to know I’m not a [phony].  I hate when people on reality shows mention how they want to do this and that, but you never hear of it again.”

I simply admire Kandi's drive and I have noticed that whatever she speaks as far as business opportunities goes she does go through if not with ALL with most.

“I love that Todd is affectionate and relationship-oriented,” she said. “But he’s also a leader and a planner, and because of his production background he makes me a better businesswoman.” 

“when my mother was younger it was all about getting a man to be a provider. She leans toward a man who is financially more well-off than the dude who is just a good guy. I’ve dated guys who are more successful than me, and my mom is like, no matter what he does wrong, you have to work it out.” 

Mama Joyce was also included in this interview where she offered a surprising yet shady revelation:

“if they are married and it lasts, I will be the first to apologize.” 

I suggest two things:

1. Mama Joyce stay out of not only Kandi and Todd's business but the media as well.
2. Let's stop calling this woman Mama Joyce like she's as bat shit crazy other the other "Mama..." characters such as Mama Dee and Mama Jones.


Last but certainly not least, Kandi looks amazing on this cover.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...