VIDEO: Keyshia Cole Stops By 'The Breakfast Club'



Keyshia Cole stopped by The Breakfast Club where she quickly discussed her run ins with people who don't agree with her including voicing how she felt with the whole Michelle William Super Bowl drama (making it worse IMO) and confirmed she and hubby Daniel are in fact co-parenting.


On Michelle Williams: “She started that, and it really hurt my feelings too ’cause she’s Christian and she’s the church girl and all of this, but yet we talk on the phone, you say you apologized for taking the tweet down that you said about me in the first place. I just felt like everybody just jumped on me ’cause I’m from Oakland, I’m the ghetto chick and I’m always starting everything, when the actuality, I just say how I feel. I don’t feel like I was starting nothing with her. I was just getting her back for what she said to me.”On divorce rumors: “I don’t even really know what I wanna do right now. I don’t wanna talk about it. I don’t even want to go into it.”On her relationship with Boobie: “We co-parent. He’s a great father though. [He takes] DJ to school every morning and I pick him up. We good.”




Hmmm, so much to comment on yet I won't because I can tell this interview was a bit rehearsed. Although Keyshia is being mild mannered in slight she is still throwing shade and being messy all while appearing chill.
Mmmm hmmm, I'll buy the album and gimmick because I've been a fan BUT I hope she doesn't go shelf life with YMCMB.

But seriously, Keyshia Cole's motto needs to be "One monkey don't stop no show..". Through hardships she still found success in her music career and her never ending need for an attitude adjustment along with what looks like the demise of her marriage the girl still manages to pick herself up and keep thangs moving. Even if it costs her a few fans and a lot of bad press.

Did I mention Keyshia looks beautiful...I applaud well done cosmetic surgery!!

Enjoy some new K. Cole music!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...