What Would JLo Do If She Had A Choice Between Saving Diddy or Ben Affleck's Life?



During an interview recently with Big Boy in The Neighborhood Jennifer Lopez was asked on of THEE best questions anyone could ask her outside of the shit we already know.

Big Boy: "You're on a raft in the middle of the ocean and you look in the ocean, you see two people floating. You can only pull up one because that's how much room you have on the raft. You look in the ocean, you see Ben Affleck and you see Diddy."

 J. Lo: "I'd let both those motherf--kers drown!" LOL!


I have a new found respect for JLo after that. Although she quickly followed up with a PC response:
"That's terrible! I'm just joking! Ben, Puffy, you know I love you. You know that. They know it."
I think we know where her true feelings lie...I think she'd save Diddy. He's still legally single...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...