Macklemore Gets His Own Jordan Brand Sneaker



Technically it's not his own shoe since the shoes were originally released as Melo's (Carmelo Anthony) but you know how this guy rolls...

Anywho, one half (the winning half ) of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis has once again won big scoring his very own Jordan brand sneaker. Macklemore (Ben Haggerty) released the news to his fans via his Instagram that he was the proud owner behind the Northwest King Salmon Melo's.

"I'm proud to announce the unveiling of my "Northwest King Salmon" Melo's. Courtesy of @jumpman23 and myself. Never dreamed I'd have an opportunity like this. Huge shout out to @pdxreg and the whole fam.#sharkfacegang" - BH

Congrats to Macklemore...did Ryan not want a deal? I swear I never understand these two man bands that only give credit to one half. Rappers steal get everything these days even if the shoe doesn't fit...

Photos: IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...