Clifford Harris vs Floyd Mayweather



Y'all should know by now that lil always in trouble with the law T.I. (with some Young Dro assistance) nd boxing champ Floyd Mayweather got into a scuffle in the wee hours of Sunday morning at the Fatburger in Las Vegas allegedly due to T.I.'s estranged wife Tameka 'Tiny' Harris. I'll call this a scuffle because T.I. is still living..

Anywho, two successful African American men fighting doesn't do it for me but however a little confirmation does. While giving his side of the incident and his regret to Necole Bitchie Mayweather spoke of the Harris' separation.
“Tiny is married. I respect that. I don’t care if y’all separated, she’s still married under God’s eyes and the law. I’m not going to sleep with a married woman. I’m not going to do that. Like I said on All Access, I’m becoming a better person.”

Not only should Tiny being married apply to her cheating it should also uphold to her husband's cheating. It's rather ironic that Tip has been accused of cheating for weeks and even months yet he goes off when it comes to Tiny and another man.

Now I'm no dumby so I'm assuming there is way more to this story and the fact that Nelly is a good friend of T.I. may have played a role in all this.

For now,  I will sit back and speculate with everyone else.



I doubt this will just die down being as though this isn't the first time T.I. came at Floyd about Tiny.

"(T.I.) came to me when I was in New York," he recalled. "He stepped to me when I was at a jewelry store like, 'Yo, let's go outside and talk.'"

Their initial conversation had T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, indicating that "these girls tryna play us against each other," and Money Mayweather questioned if he was talking about Tiny.
"Me and your wife don't have nothing … if you think so," Mayweather said he told the Atlanta rapper at the time.
Source


I say Tiny should get the kids, the house and the spinoff show on VH1...as well as her late night show. Tip on the other hand should be able to do what he wants to do...be free!! And speaking off free, can Floyd legally put his hands on someone outside the ring and is this in any way a violation of Tip's probation?

I wonder which of Floyd's friends Tiny was dealing with? Mmm hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...