Tae Heckard Has A New Man



After learning that Nelly is now allegedly with Floyd Mayweather's ex Shantel Jackson for the moment I had to wonder what life without Nelly was like for Tae Tae now. So I did a little research...


Tae Heckard is now publically dating Pistons player Brandon Jennings (where the hell have I been?). I wasn't buying the news that she would get with a messy serial dater like Jennings, who previously had Angela Simmons and Teyana Taylor at war, until I saw this recent Instagram post.




Word on the street these two are ENGAGED. For once, I have nothing.


No forget that, people in Hollywood move on way too fast. Not only do these people have the most and worst temptations but they do it all PUBLICLY. I couldn't imagine being a serial dater all while the world critiques my every conquest and witnesses my every heartbreak. If you're jumping from relationship to relationship there is obviously something you are doing wrong.

Relationships are great career boosters I see...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...