THROWBACK: Kim Kardashian and Anna Wintour Dine With Baby North

"#TBT when Anna met North! Oh and told us about our Vogue shoot! #BestDayEver #Vogue#NorthOnlyPayingAttentionToHerDaddyTakingThePic" - KK

The best day ever? What about Nori? The best other day possibly?

Anywho, I think this picture was an attempt to shut people up who claimed that Kanye West dayum near bullied Anna Wintour int putting Kim, who she's been rumored not to like, on the cover. BUT what Kim wasn't ready for was the dissecting of this picture because no one, including Nori, looks as if they're there for Kim. Anna HAS ON SHADES  giving the arms folded I was made to be here bless your whiddle heart but you should focus more on your kid  being suffocated smile while Nori looks as if as her jackass daddy is to blame and wants to leave.

In all honesty, I know Kim is ecstatic and I probably would be too if I was chosen to do Vogue but because she is Kim Kardashian this has to be deemed thirsty. If only I could have been a fly on the wall or ears inside Anna's head.

I wonder what took Kim so long to post this pic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...