Rihanna Bares All At CFDA Fashion Awards



And she won!! The Council of Fashion Designers of America honored not only designers but Rihanna as well as with the 2014 Fashion Icon award last night in NYC.



Ironically RiRi was clad in a sheer fishnet donned with crystals gown that showed off her nips and a few tattoos. Also in attendance was Anna Wintour who presented Rihanna with honor stating:

"the point is to be audacious -- even jaw-dropping or button-pushing."


 While accepting the honor Rihanna spoke about fashion and how it has shaped her life.


"I didn't have a lot of access to fashion." But, she said: "Fashion has always been my defense mechanism." Even as a child, she told the crowd, she used to think: "She can beat me, but she can't beat my outfit."
"I can compensate for all my weaknesses with my fashion," she said, adding: "There are rules, but rules are meant to be broken."

You betta show off, gal!! And y'all better not try this at home...
I wonder if she and Drake will party to this new honor?

Source
Pics: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America
Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...