Common Confirms Feud With Drake Was Over Serena Williams



Well, you don't say?!

In a recent interview with VLAD TV Common stated the obvious we were thinking for a long time now. That he and Drake's beef, that Common initiated, was in part due to his break up with Serena Williams.



“For me, I think it was an emotional thing,” he expressed. “Meaning, I was feeling like, at that time I think it was the Drake/Serena situation. I didn’t know what was going on with that. I ain’t know if he was throwing things, shots at me. Like you know, this is my ex and you know we’re kinda going our separate ways.”  
“Unfortunately the war might have been over a girl, even though at the time I never said that. But it wasn’t totally that, it was more or less, ‘Do you respect me? Because I actually like you as an artist.’” 
“Now it’s like nothing but love,” Common continued. “I ain’t on that.” 
“The reason we can be at peace now is because we had a face to face talk. You know, this where I am with it. We had a good conversation. First it was like, ‘What’s up?’ Then it was like, ‘Look man, neither one of us are trying to be on that. You’re a successful guy. I’m doing my thing. Let’s forget all of this and go get our money.”

Soooooooooooo is Common confirming Drake hit all that?  Has this been confirmed? I just figured Drake was crush loving per usual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...