Drake Pulls Out Of Wireless Festival Due To Illness



In swoops Kanye West to save the day.

Drake was scheduled to headline the Wireless Festival in both Birmingham and London until now. The festival website has confirmed that Drake will not appear at this year's festival. Drake confirmed the news of his illness which was also placed on the festival's website.

LONDON THURSDAY 3rd JULY - Drake has regrettably announced that he will be unable to appear as headliner at Wireless Festival in both London and Birmingham this weekend. He passes the following message to his fans: 
"To my beloved fans, it truly breaks my heart that I won't be able to perform as planned at Wireless and Roskilde this weekend. I got sick a few days ago and although I am on my way to bouncing back, my doctors have made it clear that I am not physically fit to fly or deliver the performance my fans expect and deserve from me. I will be focused on resting for a quick recovery. I have the best fans in the world and I can't wait to come back to make more incredible memories together."
Kanye will take on one night for the Tornoto rapper now headlining three nights of the festival in both Birmingham and London.

Get better, Drizzy!! I hope this isn't one of the faux Hollywood exhaustion illnesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...