Jennifer Lopez And Michelle Obama Pose For A Selfie



Today Jennifer Lopez had the honor of introducing First Lady Michelle Obama at the 2014 League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Convention, which seeks to empower Latinos, today in NYC.



But I'm sure JLo likes the selfie she posted of she and FLOTUS beyond the introduction.

"Me and my girl @flotus at #LULAC National convention for the empowerment of Latinos. #represent #keynotespeaker #introingthekeynotespeaker #dreambig." - JL 

The two appear like BFFs from way back. It's so wonderful to have such personable people in the White House.

Now the pic of Mrs. Obama and Jenny was cute but I must say I wasn't feeling Jen's ensemble and overall look.


I think this was deliberate. She knew she couldn't hold a candle to Mrs. O's fashion and threw in the towel...or so I would like to believe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...