Rita Ora Gets Seductive For Roberto Cavalli


The visuals for Rita Ora's Roberto Cavalli campaign have surfaced and the girl is as beautiful as I never thought I'd see her.

Now don't get me wrong, Rita is beautiful. I simply don't agree with her typical choices for fashion but I see the singer can obviously get in where she fits in even if it's high fashion. I can talk for days about her style but at the end of the day it's HERS.

Anywho, let's get into this Cavalli campaign which reeks of gaudy perfections.



Rita's campaign is suppose to give a sense of the irresistible first date while channeling Marilyn Monroe's sex appeal.

This Rita has lots to smile about these days including this campaign, a budding relationship with Tommy Hilfiger's son Ricky Hil and who knows an incredible music career may follow soon...in the states.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...