VIDEO: Brandy Gets Candid On Oprah Winfrey's 'Where Are They Now'



Last night OWN premiered Brandy Norwood's Where Are They Now alongside Oprah Winfrey. During the interview nothing was held back including tears and LIES.

Check out The Big O check Brandy on a lie that has followed her along her career for a while now as well as a touching moment regarding the 2006 fatal car accident she was involved in.

           
 "It was not something that people praised. ... It was a sin," Brandy says. "I felt like I could not be honest about that."
           

 "I don't think that's something I could ever get over," Brandy says.

I just want to grab Bran and tell her it's alright. From the car accident to the lying about the marriage. From what I've read and heard straight from the sources mouth these were and are still times in Brandy's life that have taken major tolls on her current life.

Girl it's okay!! Once you tell The Big O you owe no other excuses publicly and I hope THIS sit down was a form of not only communication but self forgiveness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...