FIRST PHOTOS: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt's Wedding Day



I don't know what I was expecting to witness on the wedding day of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt but it was definitely not as glamorous as I thought yet very sentimental which is all that matters.

Anywho, in the latest issue of PEOPLE  magazine, as I expected, Angelina can be seen in a simple ivory gown with a custom Atelier Versace veil designed by her children who were also the stars of their recent secret nuptials.

Each child had a key role to play: Eldest sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, walked their mom down the aisle; flower girls Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, tossed petals gathered from the garden; and Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers. The kids also helped write their parents' vows. And Pax baked the cake! 
Source
For more wedding visuals and details be sure to pick up PEOPLE mag (or Hello!) which hits stands today...hopefully they address why the two married now when they vowed to not marry until all the gays could. Mmmm hmmmm...I hope all is well in Brangelinaville.

BTW, I hate the dated dress but love the sentiment behind adding their children's actual art pieces to her dress. I see y'all!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...