Diddy Is Not Ready For Marriage But A Love Contract Will Do



Sean 'Diddy' Combs at the age of 46 with 6 children by three different women has confessed that he is not ready for marriage but better yet a love contract will suffice for him...and his.

Check out what Diddy had to say this past Sunday while on Watch What Happens Live.

“It’s the whole thing of … I think you have to be ready for it,” explained the 46-year-old. “There’s somebody else’s heart involved and that’s a lot of responsibility. And I don’t want to be going to courts and having somebody be like interfere in my relationships so I rather just do the Goldie Hawn.”

At 46 I would hope men/people wouldn't say such stupid things. In my honest opinion I don't think philandering is the main reason Combs won't marry. Yeah we've seen him go back and forth between Kim Porter and Cassie but it seems to work for THEM. I like his honesty and sort of understand where he is coming from...had he been 26 and not 46.

 I get it Diddy, this comment sums it up for me.

 "I don’t want to be going to courts and having somebody be like interfere in my relationships"
In other words they didn't help him become the mogul that he has become and that's HIS money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...