FASHION PAUSE: Sisters For Balmain


Sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner along with Gigi and Bella Hadid can now add Balmain models to their resume thanks to Kardashian stanOlivier Rousteing, who just so happens to be Balmain's creative director. The sisters are all all appearing very seductively in Balmain's fall campaign ads.

“This season’s Balmain campaign was inspired by a brief, key moment that happened while we were shooting our last campaign,” Olivier Rousteing said in a statement. “While I watched Mario capture a kiss last fall, I was struck by the love and emotion that I was witnessing in front of me. Starting with a determination to once again focus on the beauty of an intimate connection, my team and I quickly concluded that a celebration of the unique and unconditional love of siblings is a natural progression from the spirit of last season.”



What do we think about these campaigns? I'm genuinely stuck on how incestuous they appear with Kylie grabbing Kendall's boob and Bella crawling on top of Gigi...sex sells on any level I guess.

And speaking of selling, I doubt this is the last we will see Olivier tap a Kardashian (or Jenner) for a Balmain campaign., Kim and Kanye were his subjects for the fashion house's Spring line.



BTW, Joan Smalls and her sister Ericka Smalls were also featured in the fall campaign which was less overly sexual and much more appropriate...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...