Kim Kardashian Believes Her Brother Is A Pot Head


Kim Kardashian is giving us old face Kim on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stones magazine. Inside the magazine she talks about the many aspects of her life to include her family of course.



One touchy subject turned sour was when Kim spoke of younger brother, Rob Kardashian, who has been in "hiding" for a few years due to what the family says is embarrassment for an abundant amount of weigh gain.

Check out what Kim had to say about her MIA brother and what she believes to be his issue.
Kim says her brother Rob exited the spotlight because he got heavier. "It's not that mysterious, what's happening with Rob," Kardashian says. "He has gained weight. He feels uncomfortable being on the show, and that's OK. Do I think he smokes weed, drinks beer, hangs out and plays video games with his friends all day long? Yes."
I wonder how Robby will feel to know that his sister still isn't that sympathetic to his issues and also believes he's a lazy pot smoker?

This girl is so great with expressing herself....
When Kim was a teen she dated Michael Jackson's nephew, TJ. It was her first experience in an interracial relationship — and not her last.
At the time, her dad, Robert Kardashian, "explained to me that he's had a lot of interracial friends, and it might not be the easiest relationship. He said I should prepare myself for people to say things to me. . . . When I was in high school, I'd get magazines and see interracial couples and think, 'They are so cute.' I've always been attracted to a certain kind of look." 



Photos: Terry Richards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...