I am NOT amused.


What has the world come to? What happened to the days of rich kids mooching off their parents' money and fame? Now, we have nine year old Willow Smith, sanging about her spunky hair being whipped AND AND AND signing with Jay Z!!! Rap Radar and Ryan Seacrest both reported the story yesterday.  Ryan tweeted that Jay and Willow would be on the show today and not too long ago he tweeted that a video of their meeting would be posted soon.

I mean the song is catchy and cute but not so much that she should make an album. I  know there is some 50 year old basement rapper hating Willow's guts right now and I'm not talking about Memphis Bleek.

I guess the saying its all about who you know or in her case who your parents know applies here...shout out to Rihanna just in case no one else did *snicker*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...