Jersey is for fighters!!!
Let me just say that I was very impressed with the premiere episode of the third season of Bravo's Real Housewives of New Jersey . I loved how they showed the climax of the episode first then brought you back a week before leading up to those events. This should be something that Bravo frequently does since they usually save the hyped up drama for the last episode, seeing all this drama in the first episode is very promising for the season...can you say ghetto fabulous. Yes, I called them GHETTO!
A few things I noticed:
Melissa wants Teresa's life.
I need to read up on the bankruptcy issues. I swore Teresa and Juicy Joe (eff that last name business) had an estate auction and lost A house. I am guessing not THAT house from last night or I just read wrong all together. I noticed only one car as well, downsizing? Was Joe's license taken due to his DUI? Hell, what about his infidelities?!! Are we NOT going to address that either?
Joe, Teresa's brother, is a out of control drunk. He lashes his feelings out when he gets too many drinks up in him. He's obviously threatened by Teresa's husband. I doubt it's jealously, now his wife is jealous and feels Teresa thinks very little of her and her family and I think she is very correct to feel that way. But Joe, seems wounded by Juicy Joe and his dad's relationship, he's looking for attention and approval that he feels his dad is showing Juicy Joe...bring on the Ciroc and boxing gloves!!!
Now I'm on the fence with Kathy. She seems pretty level headed and well to do but for her to link up with Joe, the drunk, is suspect to me when clearly he was out of line and started the fight. There's more to her and Teresa's falling out which hopefully we shall see explained in later episodes. I want to say its the change in Teresa and her closeness with Caroline and her clan that has them all feeling slighted.
Caroline and Jaq, blah blah blah BLAH BLAH. Same ole same ole, Caroline's kids are her life and make her cry, Jacqueline is still letting Ashley's childish ass run her life and they all come together and eat [the end]. What's new other than Jaq's face?!! And how in the hell is Ashley interning for Lizzie Grubman of all shits when she's not even in school...they just gave her that one out their ass. They need Danielle to come back and TP their house or maybe Caroline will chin check Kim G's I wanna be down meddling ass for stirring up drama with the new breeds and Teresa...they are too calm for the new turn of the show.
I don't know, I can only speculate and watch as this foolery unfolds. Anyone that fights at a CHRISTENING is off the hook with deep rooted issues in my book. Who does that at a blessed event? Bravo can claim a "W" with this one, they picked them perfect, two families night and day opposites. I wonder how Caroline will take to Kathy, Kathy seems to be the HBIC over there and everybody knows Caroline is the Mother Goose of her clan. ATL doesn't have anything on this cast...a bunch of non African Americans fighting at a child's christening is beyond entertaining. Now had that been ATL CPS would have been all over it before the first episode!
I guess the comments that Danielle made on the reunion show insinuating Teresa didn't see her nephew were true.... *snicker*
photos courtesy Bravo
A few things I noticed:
Melissa wants Teresa's life.
I need to read up on the bankruptcy issues. I swore Teresa and Juicy Joe (eff that last name business) had an estate auction and lost A house. I am guessing not THAT house from last night or I just read wrong all together. I noticed only one car as well, downsizing? Was Joe's license taken due to his DUI? Hell, what about his infidelities?!! Are we NOT going to address that either?
Joe, Teresa's brother, is a out of control drunk. He lashes his feelings out when he gets too many drinks up in him. He's obviously threatened by Teresa's husband. I doubt it's jealously, now his wife is jealous and feels Teresa thinks very little of her and her family and I think she is very correct to feel that way. But Joe, seems wounded by Juicy Joe and his dad's relationship, he's looking for attention and approval that he feels his dad is showing Juicy Joe...bring on the Ciroc and boxing gloves!!!
Now I'm on the fence with Kathy. She seems pretty level headed and well to do but for her to link up with Joe, the drunk, is suspect to me when clearly he was out of line and started the fight. There's more to her and Teresa's falling out which hopefully we shall see explained in later episodes. I want to say its the change in Teresa and her closeness with Caroline and her clan that has them all feeling slighted.
Caroline and Jaq, blah blah blah BLAH BLAH. Same ole same ole, Caroline's kids are her life and make her cry, Jacqueline is still letting Ashley's childish ass run her life and they all come together and eat [the end]. What's new other than Jaq's face?!! And how in the hell is Ashley interning for Lizzie Grubman of all shits when she's not even in school...they just gave her that one out their ass. They need Danielle to come back and TP their house or maybe Caroline will chin check Kim G's I wanna be down meddling ass for stirring up drama with the new breeds and Teresa...they are too calm for the new turn of the show.
I don't know, I can only speculate and watch as this foolery unfolds. Anyone that fights at a CHRISTENING is off the hook with deep rooted issues in my book. Who does that at a blessed event? Bravo can claim a "W" with this one, they picked them perfect, two families night and day opposites. I wonder how Caroline will take to Kathy, Kathy seems to be the HBIC over there and everybody knows Caroline is the Mother Goose of her clan. ATL doesn't have anything on this cast...a bunch of non African Americans fighting at a child's christening is beyond entertaining. Now had that been ATL CPS would have been all over it before the first episode!
I guess the comments that Danielle made on the reunion show insinuating Teresa didn't see her nephew were true.... *snicker*
photos courtesy Bravo





Comments