Will and Jada Still Together


...FOR NOW!

I do not believe the infamous Hollywood denial we are always given with these celebs and this denial of their separation doesn't have me believing them anymore than I believed Christina Aguilera's denial months before her divorce papers were filed. The two have been married for 13 years with 2 children together, it was instant shock when the news was leaked and I knew a statement would have to be issued. What I didn't think was that it would take so long to be issued...maybe they were making love while we were all up and through their marriage (doubt it). I remember when rumors circulated Twitter and the internet world that Jayden had passed away Jada herself went took to the net to refute that rumor but it took hours and a publicist issued statement on their behalf of course...

"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
 
 When I saw this video I immediately thought something was going on but I brushed it off...


I can imagine him thinking "fuck that Hollywood shit, she must not know me" ahahaha

Now with all that said, I don't like seeing a family torn apart but by repetition alone I just can't buy this one...I will say that Will does seem to be enjoying himself lately tho lol



For now, I'll wait and we all should just...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...