Happy Belated Birthday To Everyone!!!

The one thing I like about Mondays is getting to look at all the pics and events that took place over the weekend. I tried, I swear I did, to blog during the weekends but it never fairs well.

Anywho, if you were a busy body like I was this weekend you may have missed all the birthday parties that took place...

Jennifer Freeman (My Wife And Kids fame) turned 26 this weekend...The YBF reported that the note worthy in attendance were her sisters, Julissa Bermudez and Jennifer's publicist. Surprising  her chick clique (C. Milian, etc.) weren't in attendance...hell not even a B2K member nor Scott Storch was there lol (long story)


Hopefully she ate well...

Next up, Kimberly turns 31 and celebrates in Vegas!


How nice of her mother to join her in the club.

Not too far from Kimmy in Vegas was Drake celebrating his 25th birthday...I don't know for sure but I think he was channeling the year he was born.


I still love Drake in all his awkwardness.

Last but definitely not least, Jennifer Freeman's daughter turned 2!

One half of the ATL twins was in attendance as well as Damon Wayan's daughter Cara (leopard top)...even Brooklyn Sudano (Jr.'s wife on the show), daughter of Donna Summers, came out as well as Vanessa William's daughter lol now seriously where are her besties C. Milian and Kyla Pratt?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...