It's Happening...

Just as I predicted Kim met up with her estranged husband in Minnesota of all places and the after shots are looking bad...



If this chick is anything I would say it's disappointed. Not disappointed that the marriage didn't work but disappointed in the backlash that she is receiving. Miss me with the no make up/thinning hair pics...we know the drill, save face!!

Speaking of disappointed, New York Post's Page Six is reporting that Tyler Perry fans have begun sending messages via his website in protest of Kimmy being in his next flick "The Marriage Counselor"...ironic, huh?

Anywho, fans have an issue with Kim's role as the co-worker friend of the counselor. I am not going to lie, when I first heard this I was taken aback because we all know Tyler employs just about any black actor in need of a job and although people call him a coon of all sorts it was just an odd choice of Kim. I mean, was Lela Rochon busy? Vanessa Bell Calloway?! Hell, Ciara, Lala or Kelly?!!! I think it was just an odd move coming from a guy that was so consistent with his casting. I liked his actors and actresses more than some of the movies. But Tyler told TMZ  that those fans could kick rocks because one monkey don't stop no show  and the production was still going forward (my interpretation).

I don't see anything wrong with it but I could understand how people could find an issue, there are many people that straight up despise this family and may feel that Tyler is enabling them. I get it, but I don't fully agree.

Let the shenanigans begin!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...