Love And Hip Hop Season 2 (Epi 3)

This episode was interesting...very scripted, if you ask me!!!





I don't know who irks my nerves more...Teairra Mari or Olivia? It's obvious that Teairra wants to be that chick of the show. You know the chick that has a plan to make a come up being a bish and acting like she is IT of it while doing so. Chile please, her acting was what gave away how scripted this show is and how immature she is...is she even apart of the cast?!! She better not get on her Olivia shit because we know an established artist wouldn't come on this last resort effort of a show, hopefully her stay in with Emily doesn't last that long. Emily should have chewed her ass up for knowingly bringing her to that party but you know Em...

Chrissy...still my fav but I think she was out of line in some aspects. I  don't like how she acted as if it were one thing then at a later moment it was something else. What was it? Maybe she had time to think. Speaking on Jimmy's business like insinuating decisions for him was a bit much but I guess she knew how he would roll with her when he found I did like how Jimmy took up for her...Chrissy ain't tell no lie!!!! LOL Yandy never mentioned being with Jim for money, she meant that them chicks couldn't produce work worth a profit so why take time from her legit clients.

Olivia was brassy and sassy as hell to Somaya, I didn't like that at all, with no room to talk. The only time she needed to speak her mind was about those awful ass shoes.

Somaya and the snuggie blazers are tiring and make her look bigger and older...the chick was actually very attractive before the show. Can I assume the gun shot wounds aren't why she doesn't like to show skin?

I rememberher showing skin last season!!! Now she looks like a MILF!!! She's okay but I think she's trying too hard to fit in. Was it me or did it seem like she was f**king for beats with ole boy?!!

Olivia is a clown and once again VH1 is able to prove it via this show. Is there no one to tell her how she looks and sounds? Speaking of looks, when did she get that big ole lady booty?! She's eating away her pain...po thang!

Yandy...Yandy...Yandy!! She needs to be fired for making Jim miss the show and his money, let me just state that. She wants to be down but not Olivia like down with the girls...she's trying but she's still shady. Why bring Kim over to their table knowing the recent history of the two girls? She and Teairra were wrong with how they dealt with the situation. So if Jim gets $25k that means she gets $2,500, I wonder how often this is happening?? And I did hear her say that she already had her money so where is Jim's twenty fivvvvvvvvve?!!

I can't waste my time on Kimberly until she steps her game up and Juelz hops out a hole....


Was Chrissy right or in her feelings about the book and Yandy's dancing to the Nancy's song?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...